Server System Hardening Administrator
Locations: Ogden, UT
Server System Hardening administration for both the Windows and UNIX environments supported by the System Administrator. Apply/interpret applicable Security Requirement Guides (SRGs)/STIGs/Orders to the
Operating System. Conduct/coordinate ACAS scans. Request Interim Production Connection (IPC)/Cyber Compliance Validation (CCV). Provide on-site support to meet any Classified or TPI. Provide briefings on any US Cyber Command or internal DISA Command Center orders, zero-day vulnerabilities, ACAS, HBSS, Orders statuses, audits, tracking to completion.
- Collect and maintain all pertinent artifacts/deliverables as related to any vulnerabilities.
- Ensure UNIX servers have an approved form of virus scan software installed and maintain, track and report out of date virus definitions
- Track and report applicable vulnerability scan results in accordance with DISA Guidelines and timelines.
- Verify; take actions, track, and report on all applicable Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVMs), orders, and suspenses.
- Install and monitor HBSS (all modules), tuning as necessary to mitigate current threats and minimize server/application outages.
- Coordinate STIG compliance for the LOB, managing the vulnerability lifecycle management process.
- Coordinate reporting of corrective actions with SAs for higher-level reporting and tracking for Defense Task Orders (DTO), Operational Orders (OPORDS), etc.
- Review and research ACAS scan findings and provide guidance to SA teams regarding remediation steps.
- Assist with troubleshooting of ACAS scan failures and missing scans on a weekly basis.
- Assist SAs in troubleshooting ACAS scan failures.
- Perform credential management for ACAS scans.
- Verify backup policies are in place prior to obtaining Initial Operating Environment (IOE).
- Provide detailed information on servers regarding CCV status, Command Cyber Readiness Inspection scores, DoD Information Technology Portfolio Repository OPORD/STIG compliance, and zero-day vulnerabilities.
- Function as the Server LOB interface to the Cyber LOB for all cyber tasks, including audits, ensuring proper notification, preparation, scheduling, and remediation:
- Participate in interviews and planning meetings for any internal or external audits.
- Coordinate with SAs and audit liaisons on After Action Reports (AARs), corrective actions, document requests, and required remediation evidence.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant System Administration Experience
- DoD 8570/8140 IA and OS certification required
TS/SCI level security clearance required
Email resumes to: [email protected]
|Job Category||System Administration|