SharePoint Developers shall support the creation, design, maintenance of web pages, work flows, sites, solutions and desk side assistance for a Knowledge Management Portal. Must have an active TS/SCI and ability to attain CI Poly.
- Develop custom Microsoft SharePoint sites, pages, applications, and work flows, developing and integrating new features and functionality or develop enhancements to existing functionality of the applications.
- Design workflows, identify, describe, and validate SharePoint Web portal improvement projects, develop, assess and implement Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), conduct process mapping, process analysis, data collection and process modeling, and decompose high-level business and user requirements into use cases and functional requirements.
- Correct program errors prepare operating instructions, compile documentation of program development, and analyze Web capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
- 3-5 years of Client-side coding experience
- 1 year of SharePoint developer, site collection administrator, or power user experience
- Experience in Jquery and Typescript
- Experience with DOD Organizations and Environments
- Knowledge Management certification
- 5 years of client-side coding experience serving Federal Government customers
- Bachelor’s Degree
TOP SECRET/SCI w/ CI POLY
Send resumes to: [email protected]