Subject Matter Expert Level II
Location: Fort Meade, MD
TechGuard Security is seeking a SME. The right candidate will possess in-depth knowledge on subjects relating to the conduct, activities, governance, business practices, or operation of USCYBERCOM. They will Provide extensive technical knowledge and analysis of exceptionally complex problems that need extensive knowledge of the subject matter for effective development and implementation of solutions. Provide technical solutions to a wide range of complex problems. They should possess an understanding and have wide experience in the application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in the required technical field, and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Guides the completion of specific programs and projects relating to the subject matter
- With no direction, provides expert support, analysis, and research into exceptionally complex problems and processes relating to the subject matter
- Serves as a technical expert on executive-level project teams providing technical direction, interpretation, and alternatives
- Thinks independently and demonstrates exceptional written and oral communication skills Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment Independently develops technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
- Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role
- Minimum 15 years of experience in the identified area of expertise
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business discipline in the area of expertise from an accredited college or university
Clearance Requirements: TS/SCI with CI Poly level security clearance required.
Email resumes to: [email protected]