Subject Matter Expert Level I
Location: Fort Meade, MD
TechGuard Security is seeking a SME. The right candidate will possess in-depth knowledge on subjects relating to the conduct, activities, governance, business practices, or operation of USCYBERCOM. They will Provide extensive technical knowledge and analysis of exceptionally complex problems that need extensive knowledge of the subject matter for effective development and implementation of solutions. Provide technical solutions to a wide range of complex problems. They should possess an understanding and have wide experience in the application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in the required technical field, and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Provides technical expertise in a particular area of IT (e.g., Information Systems Architecture, Telecommunications Systems Design, Architecture, Implementation, Information Systems Integration, Software Development Methodologies, Security Engineering, Communications, Network Systems Management, etc.) or a specific USCYBERCOM functional area (e.g., logistics, cyberspace operations research, joint operation planning, policy, technical intelligence, etc.)
- Provides expert support, analysis, and research with only broad direction into exceptionally complex problems and processes relating to the subject matter
- Serves as technical expert on high-level project teams providing technical direction, interpretation, and alternatives
- Works under only general direction, thinks independently, and demonstrates superior written and oral communications skills
- Independently determines and develops approaches to solutions and develops solutions that are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with organizational objectives
- Contributes to the completion of specific programs and projects
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the identified area of expertise
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business discipline in the area of expertise from an accredited college or university
Clearance Requirements: TS/SCI with CI Poly level security clearance required.
Email resumes to: [email protected]