Subject Matter Expert
Location: Laurel, MD
TechGuard Security is looking for a Subject Matter Expert who will performs a variety of Cyber-related tasks that are broad in nature and are related to development and integration, assessment and management of system architecture, system design, risk reduction, implementation, and integration, including personnel, hardware, software and support facilities and/or equipment for Cyber systems.
- Software engineering/development, system engineering, collection, computer science, communications, networks, program management, and technical assistance.
- Serve as an expert on projects for customers and project teams, provide senior guidance and support to development teams on technical and programmatic requirements, and support requirements analysis and derivation tasks.
- Conduct technical studies, analyses, and evaluations to improve organizational knowledge of doctrine, organizational effectiveness, training, leadership, contractor personnel status, and gaps. Advise on viability of alternative approaches.
- Conduct extensive interaction and maintain working relationships among various representatives of the Intelligence Community (e.g. military services, second and third party customers and vendors).
- Considered an “expert” in a specific need related to the Cyber mission (this can include domain expertise, technical/software expertise) as demonstrated by experience, certifications, training, and education.
- 5+ years of overall work experience in the subject area.
- Professional experience should include expertise in any one of the following areas as they relate to Cyber: Software Engineering, Systems Administration, System Engineering, Technical Analysis, Hardware Engineering, Research Scientist, or Malware.
Clearance Requirements: Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain and Security Clearance.
Email resumes to: [email protected]