System Administrator (Linux)
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
- Support system users by resolving local issues and working with higher echelon support personnel to solve larger system problems
- Responsible for regular maintenance of all systems, keeping up to date with required software patching, physical maintenance, and lifecycle management.
- Help design, install and configure new systems and platforms based on customer requirements
- Participate in conferences, meetings, and other information session related to existing or planned architectures
- 5 years of experience as a system administrator or equivalent.
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience with management and configuration of network equipment, virtual environments, and storage systems.
- Experience with Cisco routing and advanced switching
- Experience with NetApp and VSphere
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- IAT III
TOP SECRET/SCI w/ CI POLY REQUIRED
|Job Category||System Administration|