Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
- A minimum of five (5) years system administration experience
- A minimum of two(2) years Linux System Administration experience
- A minimum of three (3) years managing network and server equipment.
- Experience monitoring and performance turning Red Hat Enterprise Linux in a compute cluster environment
- A minimum of two (2) years of software engineering experience
- A minimum of two (2) years software development experience with Java
- Demonstrated experience with Hadoop, Accumulo, and/or BigTable
- Demonstrated experience with Free and Open Store Software (FOSS)
- Demonstrated Cisco networking experience.
- Experience configuring Cisco routers.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated experience and familiarity with managing, monitoring, and tuning Hadoop clusters ranging in size from 200-1200 nodes.
- Demonstrated experience and familiarity with using Puppet and Software Management Console (SMC) to provision software loads onto compute clusters.
TOP SECRET/SCI w/ CI POLY REQUIRED
|Job Category||System Administration|