System Security Engineer
TechGuard Security is looking for a System Security Engineer. This candidate shall perform engineering tasks that are broad in nature and are concerned with system security design, risk reduction, implementation, and integration, including personnel, hardware, software, and support facilities and/or equipment. The candidate shall provide guidance and support to technical and programmatic requirements derivation, especially focused on meeting security requirements; and provide senior technical guidance and leadership of engineering, analysis and development teams. They shall guide users and team members in formulating security requirements, advise on viability of alternative approaches, and conduct and evaluate feasibility studies. They will be responsible for the integration of security requirements, design, risk mitigation and technology of complex systems, and shall provide guidance and support to ensure seamless incorporation of new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. They shall guide and participate in development of technical documentation associated with results analysis and risk mitigation, guide implementation of architectures, and adhere to USCYBERCOM Enterprise Architecture plans and guidance related to certification and accreditation of agency systems. The candidate shall estimate resources for security systems engineering tasks and recommend schedule and budget information.
- 8+ years demonstrated systems security engineering experience on programs that encompassed systems security architecture, requirements analysis, design, production, integration, test and transition into operations.
- 4+ years of experience as a systems security engineer in programs that encompass systems architecture, requirements analysis, design, production, integration, test and transition into operations.
- 4+ years of experience performing Information Systems Security Officer functions or the equivalent for USCYBERCOM or IC projects and offices.
- DoD 8570 IAM Level II certification.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline may be substituted for 4 years of experience, or a Master of Science degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline may be substituted for 6 years’ experience.
Clearance Requirements: Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain and Security Clearance.
Email resumes to: [email protected]