Systems Administrator Specialist
Location: Laurel, MD
TechGuard Security is looking for a Systems Administrator to analyze and resolve complex problems associated with server hardware, applications and software integration; and perform Engineering of system configurations, implementation of systems, and system accreditation support. This labor category requires DoD 8570 compliance – at minimum, IAT Level II.
- 8+ years demonstrated systems administration experience administering user accounts; performing server subsystem configuration, network management, installation of software, backups, configuration management, and general system maintenance; and providing input to the design of the organizations systems and mission architecture.
- 4+ years combined experience in system administration, which shall have been obtained within the last 6+ years.
- 6+ years combined experience in each of the following:
- system backup/restore procedures
- system security practices
- system tuning
- user administration
- software and hardware installation and maintenance
- file management and system troubleshooting
- operating systems(e.g., Windows, Unix/Solaris, LINUX)and storage filers (e.g., NetApp, Isolon)
- system accreditation support
- system configurations
- Vmware and virtualization
- DoD 8570 IAT II Certification
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline may be substituted for 4 years of experience, or a Master of Science degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline may be substituted for 6 years’ experience.
Clearance Requirements: TS/SCI with CI Poly required
Email resumes to: [email protected]