Systems Engineer Level III
Location: Fort Meade, MD
Evaluates develops and delivers technical input to the systems engineering process. Develops technical documentation, system architecture, and system design documentation. Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues, or conflicts. Oversees the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility. Communicates with other program personnel, Government overseers, and senior executives.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans
- Analyzes complex information and independently takes appropriate actions to resolve problems
- Provides engineering guidance to technical staff and establishes effective working relationships with other Government agencies and mission partners
- Delivers briefings on complex topics to groups, which may include high-level decision-makers
- Works complex research projects as senior contributors and as part of an integrated research team
- Designs and delivers solutions
Clearance Requirements: TS/SCI with CI Poly level security clearance required.
Email resumes to: [email protected]
|Job Category||System Architecture|