Task Order Project Manager
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
TechGuard Security is seeking a Task Order Project Manager to provide project lead support in the capacity of a central point of contact in response to a customer’s request for a technical cost estimate or other related activities with supporting the DISA DOD Enterprise Email (DEE).This includes full life-cycle management from the inception of a customer’s request through the development of technical cost estimates and project implementation activities and closure of projects. This candidate will also provide broad-based technical editing/writing/design and production management of a broad range of documents in direct support of DISA provided Email Solution (and other Enterprise Services programs). This work involves significant collaboration with team members, as well as diverse subject matter experts and reviewers within the DISA provided Email Solution and other parts of DISA, to produce high quality work products in accordance with in-house and client requirements.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Serve as a focal point between internal stakeholders and customer points of contact.
- Assess customer’s business and technical needs.
- Assemble team members required to support all activities.
- Monitor and assign all tasks to team members.
- Monitor all process life-cycle compliant activities in response to a customer’s request.
- Facilitate communications between team members and customer points of contact to include planning and requirements meetings.
- Identify project tasks/milestones/schedule.
- Deliver and maintain detailed Project Plans utilizing Microsoft Project and DISA MIDs tools to include project tasks, milestones, schedules, resources, and their availability.
- Provide, document, and consolidate assessments of risks and mitigations.
- Work with DISA customers, data center personnel, and project technical staff to define systems and data migrations plans and strategies.
- Assist/provide guidance with BOM development and processing to include change management, cost estimating, and call order submission.
- Coordinate server, storage, and communications HW procurements.
- Facilitate timely completion of system Interim Operating and Full Operating Capability (IOC/FOC) milestones in accordance with established project schedules.
- Deliver program-wide communications to keep all DISA and customer stakeholders well informed about key activities, project plans, and key leadership decisions.
- Develop programmatic documentation and site concurrence letters for deployments at mission partner sites.
- Provide regular up-channel reporting and brief Program Management Office senior staff weekly on status of projects.
- Prepare briefing presentations on project status utilizing MS Office suite (power point presentations, Project Gantt charts, Excel spreadsheets, and project metrics).
- Manage program requirements and coordination efforts across multiple stakeholder teams for enterprise technical refresh projects.
- Serve on DISA tiger teams relative to high-priority projects that have DISA senior leadership attention.
- Support programmatic and technical discussions for DISA DEE program. Develop meeting minutes to include participants, key discussion topics and outcomes, action items with suspense’s, and target for follow up discussions.
- 10+ years’ experience managing major IT contract task orders that provide technical support and analytical skills.
- DOD 8570 Compliant IAT Level II Certification.
Clearance Requirements: Secret level security clearance required.
Email resumes to: [email protected]