Technical Account Manager
Location: O’Fallon, Illinois
The ideal candidate will be aggressive, goal-oriented, articulate and possess sound phone skills. A strong personality with the desire to reach high performance goals is a must. We are looking for a high performing Technical Account Manager with 2+ years of experience in the cybersecurity/IT field. Tier 1, and Tier 2 Help Desk / Service Desk /Trouble Ticketing System experience a preferred.
- Open, close, track, and manage trouble tickets utilizing customer specified ticket management system.
- Receive, analyze, resolve, direct, and document customer problems according to prescribed procedures.
- Reset customer computer passwords, terminals, printers, controllers, and perform network functions.
- Assist customers in resolving Microsoft Windows and OSE application related processing issues.
- Monitor multiple processing environments simultaneously using government provided software monitoring tools. Assist customer in the use of training software.
- Attempt to resolve all customer computing issues/problems at his/her level and be able to escalate matters beyond his/her control to the appropriate technical support staff and application specialists for resolution assistance.
- Practice proper telephone etiquette and be able to receive, route, and setup conference calls between customers and higher tiered specialist.
- Identify, track, account for, and properly maintain usage records and shall properly store all project related data
- Support pre and post production customer support requirements as implemented.
- Strong communications skills
- Associate degree, or cybersecurity certification and two+ years of IT support related experience required.
Email resumes to: [email protected]