Technical Writer Level II
Location: Fort Meade, MD
Assists in collecting and organizing information required for preparation of documents, training materials, guides, proposals, and reports. Provides technical edits to engineering documentation, software documentation, manuals, reports, or any other documents or presentations. Utilizes strong writing, editing, and communication skills to analyze and present complex information in a format that is easy to read and understand
Additional responsibilities include:
- Works with teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of scientific and technical information, documentation content, and requirements
- With no guidance, develops diagrams, charts, and graphs that increase the user’s understanding
- Develops high-quality documentation with no guidance that is easy-to-understand, easy to use, meets applicable standards, and meets the objectives and goals for the intended audience
- Minimum six years of experience as a Technical Writer
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Office and excellent writing skills
Clearance Requirements: TS/SCI with CI Poly level security clearance required.
Email resumes to: [email protected]
|Job Category||Customer Support|