Unix/Windows Help Desk Administrator
Locations: Montgomery, AL
Provide support for all MPs who elect 24×7 Services from DISA, to include; an Incident Management ticket report outlining compliance, a report outlining volume of change requests, broken out by Branch, Section, and then by team member, including additional ticketing systems, a report of any automated tasks, including the location of the
source files and associated TTPs, a report of overall backup compliance, broken out by Branch,
Section, and then by team member and a report of overall security compliance, broken out by Branch,
Section, and then by team member, where applicable.
- Perform account management.
- Monitor backups, resolve issues, open tickets where necessary.
- Provide first call resolution, restoring service to MPs.
- Perform after-hours and weekend patching for ASIs for OS level patching and HBSS installations, upgrades to any components.
- Function as the entry point for the initial disposition of all incoming tickets.
- Updated tickets according to priority with low priority tickets updated within 7 days, medium priority tickets updated within 72 hours, and high priority tickets updated every 2 hours.
- Backup Compliance Report to include:
- Total number of vulnerabilities in the at the beginning of the month, by category of vulnerability
- Total number of vulnerabilities at the end of the month, by category of vulnerability.
- Trends with specific MS Virtual Key (VKEYs) that can be easily remediated.
- Total number of annual reviews completed (includes all manual checks).
- Compliance percentages with HBSS, including module version and specific tuning initiatives.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant System Administration Experience
- DoD 8570/8140 IA and OS certification required
Secret level security clearance required
Email resumes to: [email protected]