Unix/Windows Server Implementation and Automation Administrator
Locations: Oklahoma City, OK
Perform Server implementation and automation for both the Windows and UNIX environments supported by the System Administrator. Services provided under this effort may be required to monitor and respond to e-mail in support of operating system administration of constructs that exist on SIPRNet, SCI, and JWICS-level classified networks to provide controlled and secure communications portal for interconnection of DoD SCI and non-DoD SCI level classified networks, systems, and applications, as required for mission-critical activities.
- Manage and/or directly support project implementations.
- Review the Bill of Materials or Change request to accomplish the given implementation project.
- Manage assigned workload to meet established project timelines.
- Coordinate with other IT Specialists in the implementation of the assigned project, capturing all milestones.
- Implement new workload to include building physical and virtual operating environments and installing Enterprise System Management toolsets, adhere to project timelines, and interfacing with applicable entities for routine updates as well as escalation of impeding issues.
- Apply security requirements and tune operating systems software and hardware for customer applications.
- Document and brief turnover data requirements as well as status updates of servers as they move through the implementation process.
- Accept applicable physical and virtual operating environments. Be prepared to provide the technical skills to move the operating environments from start up to sustainment.
- Implement configurations as per DoD, DISA guidance, as well as MP and applicable vendor recommendations using automation such as PowerShell, Bourne, Korn, PERL, BASH and DISA standard tools to standardize the overall results across a large data center environment.
- Review, develop and execute automation processes utilizing DISA standard tools and other scripting capabilities (PowerShell, Bourne, Korn, PERL, BASH, etc.) to eliminate repetitive manual processes and execute in the server environment in order to manage servers more efficiently.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant System Administration Experience
- DoD 8570/8140 IA and OS certification required
Secret level security clearance required
Email resumes to: [email protected]