Web Programmer/Multi-Media Specialist
Location: Springfield, VA
- Strong developing and authoring skills in Adobe, excellent user interface design, strong concept of database or SQL statements, ability to lead projects, excellent customer service and oral communication, quality assurance, visual communication techniques, and programming techniques.
- Experience in system applications, database designs, database programming, and networking skills.
- Knowledge and expertise in the development of rich interactive multimedia products and electronic publishing tradecraft.
- Extensive experience with commercial electronic publishing applications-Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat; structured authoring software.
- Experience with Macromedia Flash and Macromedia Director.
- Experience with video and audio editing software such as Adobe Premiere or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to incorporate audio, video, graphics, and textual data to create highly advanced presentations.
- Demonstrate skills using the Adobe Production Premium Suite with a strong emphasis on Flash, Dreamweaver.
- Possess familiarity with map software such as Curious World Maps and/or GlobalMapper to develop cartographic products for use within multimedia products.
- 3+ years of relevant demonstrated experience.
- BS or MS in a relevant and related discipline.
Clearance Requirements: Active TS/SCI security clearance required.
Email resumes to: [email protected]