Security is at the top of every organization’s list.
TechGuard Security is THE trusted Information Security Company to the Federal Government. TechGuard combines their depth of knowledge, small business agility, and the strength of its team to cost-effectively meet requirements with an innovative security-focused approach.
4 cyber domain effects
Cyberspace Defense, Cyberspace Operational Preparation of the Environment (OPE), Cyberspace Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) and Cyberspace Attack.
3 cyberspace missions
DoD information network operations (DODIN Ops), defensive cyberspace operations (DCO), and offensive cyberspace operations (OCO)
2 cyberspace objectives
- Freedom of maneuver in cyberspace
- Projecting power in and through cyberspace to achieve campaign objectives
- Information Assurance Vulnerability Management
- End-Point Security
- Insider Threat Mitigation
- Cyber Incident Response
- Information Assurance
- Strategic Policy Shaping
- Defensive Cyberspace Operations – Internal Defense Measures (DCO-IDM)
- Defensive Cyberspace Operations – Response Actions (DCO-RA)
- Command Cyber Readiness and Inspection
- Cyber Exercise Planning (OCO/DCO)
- Cyber Fires Planning (OCO Fires)
- Law Enforcement / Counter Intelligence Liaison Services
Information Technology Enterprise Services:
TechGuard Security recognizes that Twenty-First Century DoD operations require an agile information environment to achieve an information advantage for personnel and mission partners.
TechGuardians strive to provide our DOD mission partners the ability to access the information resources they require to perform their required with a focus on:
Computing and Storage
Transformation of today’s fixed redundant computing and storage solutions into an elastic data environment where compute and storage capacity become increasingly flexible, interoperable, and transient.
Implementing technologies and best practices that will strengthen the resiliency of defense-in-depth cybersecurity posture to absorb major attacks without any significant disruption to DoD operations.
Implementing technologies and best practices that will ensure the continuity of cyber domain operations in the face of disruption and attack, adversary activity is known, and cyber threats are mitigated.
- Information Technology – Audio/Visual/Multi-Media Management
- Information Technology – System Engineering (SE)/System Architecture (SA)
- Information Technology – Help Desk Support (Tier I, II, III)